The holiday season countdown has begun which means customers and large and small business owners are getting ready for the end of the year. That does not mean you can relax your offline or online marketing efforts, yet. In fact, there is still time to reach out and market your products and services to your target audience. Here are FIVE ideas that can help you get the most out of marketing your small business for the remainder of the holiday and beyond:
- Hold a holiday workshop. While many people will be busy with the hustle and bustle of the holidays, there is still a large population who “looks” for things to participate in during this busy buying season. Business owners often make the mistake that everyone slows down when in reality some people go at the same quick pace 24/7/365.
- Offer a holiday special for your “special” customers. Create those specials around these once-a-year holiday celebrations such as Christmas, Hannuka, Kwanza, and New Years’. Now more than ever, people need your services. Offering them a special incentive to purchase towards the end of the year can add welcome revenue to your small business and a welcome relief to your clients.
- Offer Holiday Gift certificates and or gift cards your clients can purchase to give to those they care about.
- Create a holiday offer that begins AFTER the buying season.
- Offer a free consultation or two for one (three for two) offer for your existing clients as a special end of the year thank you.
When devising your end-of-year offline marketing campaign be sure to keep your client’s needs and desires in mind. Make your offers exciting, easy to implement, and purchase and watch your end-of-year marketing planning pay off for you and for your customers.
Let the countdown begin!